Includes the following:
- Information Form
- Informed Consent to Treatment
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices
- Agreement to Pay Fees
- Initial Evaluation/Assessment
- Treatment Plan
- Authorization to Use & Disclose Information
- Consent to Communicate Via Email
- Consent to Include Third Party
- Consent to Treatment Via Electronic Service Delivery
These are all the forms you need for use with clients. They are in a clean, computerized format that you can print off for each new client. You can edit your address, phone, fees, licensure and professional code of ethics.
Note: These forms were created for use in Ohio. Other states may have different requirements regarding what information is necessary for inclusion in the documents. If you work outside of Ohio you may need to check with a local administrative law attorney for guidance about what to include or remove from these documents.