Form a Group
If you would like to get discounts for home studies and live workshops, the way to get the greatest discount is to form a group. A group must purchase at least 300 CE hours of home studies, or at least 10 live workshops. The group can assign home study CE hours or live workshops any way they wish to. Here are some things to consider:
- If you form a group you can purchase home study CE hours for 1.99 per CE hour (as long as you purchase at least 300 home study CE hours). You can purchase live workshops for $79 per live workshop (as long you purchase at least 10 live workshops).
- The group must have a designated administrator. The group members will each be able to log onto the website and view their personal profile, history of home studies and live workshops, CE certificates, and receipts. The group administrator can view this for all the group members.
- The group administrator does not have to be a person who is using CE hours or live workshops. It can be an administrative assistant or other person with administrative duties for the group.
- The designated administrator is the only person who can purchase home study CE hours, or live workshops, for the group. The administrator must purchase the CE hours or live workshops all at once.
- The designated administrator assigns home study CE hours or workshops, or live workshops, to the group members. The administrator can assign a number of CE hours or live workshops, or they can assign specific home study or live workshops. Once assigned the individual members can use home study CE hours or live workshops as they wish, or they can take specific home study workshops or attend live workshops whenever and wherever they wish to.
- If a member leaves a group any unused CE hours or live workshops assigned to them go back into the group's pool. Any CE hours or live workshops which have been started or completed remain with the individual.
- There is no limit on the number of CE hours or live workshops which can be purchased.
- Each group member must have their own profile on the website. That is, we must have an address, phone numbers, email address, license number, and password for each individual member. The group administrator can physically enter this information, but each member must have their profile.
- Any group of people can form a group. You do not have to belong to an organization.
- The group administrator can change. However, to enact this change the current administrator must notify us of the change and the new administrator's name, address, email address and password.