Form a Group
If you are an organization and would like to get discounts for online courses, live webinars, and live workshops, the way to get the greatest discount is to form a group. A group must purchase at least 300 CE hours of online courses, at least 10 live webinars, or at least 10 live workshops. The group can assign online course CE hours, live webinars, or live workshops any way they wish to. Here are some things to consider:
- A group must purchase at least 100 online course CE hours, or 10 live webinars, or 10 in-person workshops. We offer large discounts for organizations purchasing large numbers of CE hours. Discounts range from 50% to 75% off our normal price for online course CE hours, 50% to 75% off for live webinars, and 30% off for in-person workshops.
- The group must have a designated administrator. The group members will each be able to log onto the website and view their personal account, history of online courses, live webinars, and in-person workshops, CE certificates, and receipts. The group administrator can view this for all the group members.
- The group administrator does not have to be a person who is using CE hours, live webinars, or in-person workshops. It can be an administrative assistant or other person with administrative duties for the group.
- The designated administrator is the only person who can purchase online course CE hours, live webinars, or in-person workshops, for the group. The administrator must purchase the CE hours, live webinars or in-person workshops all at once.
- The designated administrator assigns online course CE hours or specific online courses, live webinars, or in-person workshops, to the group members. The administrator can assign any number of CE hours for online courses, live webinars, or in-person workshops, or they can assign specific online courses, live webinars, or in-person workshops. Once assigned the individual members can use online CE hours, live webinar CE hours, or in-person workshop CE hours as they wish, or they can take specific online courses, or attend live webinar, or in-person workshops whenever and wherever they wish to.
- If a member leaves a group any unused CE hours, live webinars, or in-person workshops assigned to them go back into the group's pool. Any CE hours, live webinars, or in-person workshops which have been completed remain with the individual.
- There is no limit on the number of CE hours, live webinars, or live workshops which can be purchased.
- Each group member must have their own account on the website. That is, we must have an address, phone number, email address, professional license number, and password for each individual member. The group administrator can physically enter this information, but each member must have their own account.
- The group administrator can change. However, to enact this change the current administrator must notify us of the change and the new administrator's name, address, email address and password.
Text or Video Online CE hours
$3.49 per CE hour for 100 to 299 CE hours - 50% discount
$2.80 per CE hour for 300 to 599 CE hours - 60% discount
$1.75 per CE hour for 600 or more CE hours - 75% discount
Live Webinar CE hours
7.99 per CE hour for 60 to 180 CE hours - 50% discount
$4.00 per CE hour for 181 or more CE hours - 75% discount
In Person Workshops:
$97.30 per workshop for 10 or more workshops - 30% discount