Heisel and Associates offers Live Webinar Courses for social workers, counselors, psychologists, chemical dependency counselors and marriage & family therapists across the US. Each Live Webinar Course uses a live video stream with a live presenter. You can email questions to the presenter during the course. You are not required to take a post test in order to complete a Live Webinar. CE Certificates are made available to you immediately after completing an evaluation of the Live Webinar Course.
Our webinars are approved by these boards...
$15.99 per CE hour for 1 - 9 CE hours
$13.99 per CE hour for 10 - 19 CE hours
$11.99 per CE hour for 20 - 29 CE hours
$9.99 per CE hour for 30 or more CE hours
For the discounted rates detailed above, you can choose exactly which Live Webinar courses you would like complete, or you can choose to buy credits for CE Hours for Live Webinar Courses in bulk. The CE Hour credits you purchase now can be used as credits applied to Live Webinar courses in the future. There is no limit to the number of CE hours you can purchase.
Our webinars are powered by
CE hour requirements vary by state and profession. To determine your CE hour requirements, simply select your state and profession from the supplied selection menus found while browsing our Live Webinar Courses. Some Live Webinar Courses are unavailable in some states and/or for some professions.
How Live Webinar Courses Work…
Click here to learn more about how GoToWebinar works.
HOW IT WORKS TO ACCESS and COMPLETE A LIVE WEBINAR:
- Once you have purchased a webinar you will be sent an email from GoToWebinar. The email contains a link to log into the Webinar at the designated time. DO NOT LOSE this email. You will also have a link in your account on our website which you can use to log into the Webinar. The link is under “My Account”, then “My Webinars”.
- We highly recommend that you test your device to make certain it will work with GoToWebinar. There is a link on our website where you can test your device. Look under "System Requirements", then click on "Check if your computer meets GoToWebinar's system requirements".
- GoToWebinar will send you a reminder about the Webinar one day before each course, and again one hour before each course.
- If you want to, you can download the Power Point Slides/Handouts/Bibliography off of your account on our website. The materials can be accessed by logging on to your Heisel and Associates account, clicking on “My Account” on the upper right, then on “My Live Webinars” from the drop-down menu, and on the “Download” links.
- On the day of the live webinar, at the correct time, you can log on to the webinar from the email confirmation you received from GoToWebinar when you first registered for the course. There is a link right on the email, which says “Click the link to join the Webinar at the specified time and date”. A second option is to go back to your account on our website, log in, click on “My Account” on the upper right, then on “My Live Webinars”, and on “Join the Webinar at www.GoToWebinar”.
- Following the Webinar, Heisel and Associates will quickly indicate on our website that you have attended the Webinar. Then you can log back onto your account on our website and complete an evaluation. The evaluation can be accessed by logging on to the website, clicking on “My Account” on the upper right, then on “My Live Webinars” from the drop-down menu, then on “Download your CE Certificate after completing this evaluation survey” to the right. The evaluation link will not appear until Heisel and Associates designate that you attended the webinar. If you don’t see the evaluation link please contact Heisel and Associates so we can resolve any problem.
- After you complete the evaluation, you can download a CE Certificate. (You cannot download a CE Certificate without first completing the evaluation.)
- If you are licensed in Ohio as a social worker, mental health counselor, alcohol & drug counselor, or marriage & family therapist, or you are licensed in Florida as a social worker, mental health counselor, marriage & family therapist, or psychologist, Heisel and Associates uploads your completion to CE Broker once you have completed the evaluation.
- If you are licensed in Ohio as a psychologist, Heisel and Associates will send confirmation of your attendance to the OPA MCE following the webinar.
- Heisel & Associates maintains all of your CE activity and certifications on-demand in your personal online account. So, if you ever lose your certificate, just log in and download it again.
Course Completion Requirements:
Attendees must be present for the duration of the training, as well as complete an evaluation, to receive a certificate of credit.
Course Content Level:
Each course description contains information regarding whether the course is designed for Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced levels of practitioners.
Cancellation and Payment Policies
You may cancel your registration any time up to 3 days prior to a webinar and receive a full refund. If you cannot cancel prior to 3 days before a webinar you will receive a credit for a future webinar. In the event that a webinar is cancelled by Heisel and Associates due to inclement weather, health of the presenter, etc. you will receive a full refund or a credit for a future webinar, whichever you desire.
Payment is required before each webinar. After the webinar has finished, you will be required to submit an evaluation after which you will immediately be awarded your CE certificate in PDF format.
All of our Live Webinar courses are copyrighted in the name of Heisel and Associates. The materials contained in each Live Webinar course are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of Heisel and Associates, or, in the case of third party materials, the owner of the content. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from copies of the content.